- LTE, 5G, 3G, Wi-Fi, TETRA, PMR, satellite? Which do you need? And is 6G really already underway?
- What hardware and software – handsets, base stations, backhaul – will ensure these access technologies meet your needs?
- How do your investment decisions on radio access technologies affect your options as they change, evolve or are replaced?
- Helping you to choose: finding the wireless access technology – or technologies – that meets your needs, your budget and your long-term plans
- Making it clear: clearly explaining and outlining your options without the jargon
- Taking care of the complexity: wireless system modelling, full service commissioning, project management, verification and testing
Which access technologies do you need?
5G is on the way. But 4G will be relevant for many years. Even 3G has a strong presence in some markets. Wi-Fi may also be a consideration. But which flavour of Wi-Fi? You may also need two-way radio systems for staff – or satcoms for outside broadcasts. How do you plan and install the right equipment – and avoid interference? And which vendors do you choose?
This is where we come in. Real Wireless has the technical and market knowledge and resources to help you select and implement the ideal solution from the range of access technologies — with experience that goes back to the advent of first generation mobile and 2G, the earliest iterations of Wi-Fi and the most basic forms of PMR – right up to 6G, convergence and beyond.
- We've been there:
Our experts have been assessing, regulating, engineering and installing wireless networks for decades.
- Practical experience:
From business case to backhaul, we can explain and guide the practical installation and uses of all wireless access technologies.
- A future-ready approach that doesn’t ignore your current needs:
mmWave, 802.11ax Wi-Fi, DMR Tier III… Access technologies will change. Our job is to ensure that what you choose is appropriate for you – and not for a vision of the future you may not yet need.
Mark Keenan, CEng MIStructE MIET
Chief Executive Officer
Simon Fletcher, MEng MBA MIoD MIET
Chief Technology Officer
Oliver Bosshard, MSc MBA MIET
Chief Operating Officer
The path to true 5G and what it means for businesses
26 GHz – the opportunity for a fresh approach to licensing in higher frequencies
Better mobile services for your building
Diversification, development and dialogue
mmWave can deliver 5G capacity as part of a well-regulated spectrum strategy
Rural broadband UK: opportunities lie in more openness in shared and local access spectrum licencing