- Cybersecurity for wireless networks is perceived as a costly area to invest in. Not investing in securing your wireless network is potentially ruinous
- Wireless networks are perceived as potentially open and easy targets for hacking
- An insecure network is a legal and financial minefield for your business. It leaves you open to fraud, customer data theft, and extortion
- We independently audit and score your existing network security and advise how to build a workable long term line of defence
- As vendor-neutral security experts, Real Wireless advises on effective wireless network security which is cost-efficient balance for protecting your business without tying you to single vendor solutions
- Understanding of evolving threats and the landscape enables our security experts to fully assess your exposure and risk
Tackling the moving target of cybersecurity and the potential for attacks on wireless networks which can leave the business exposed to risks and costly attacks.
Wireless networks can be one of the major headaches in planning a robust cybersecurity strategy. The very nature of the ever evolving and fast-changing threat landscape makes it hard to keep pace. Legacy technologies are the most static and vulnerable, the latest technologies can be still evolving.
Real Wireless has experienced security experts who are accustomed to auditing the needs of your wireless network and able to make recommendations on strategies to raise the bar for security, and strategies to stay ahead of the curve.
What we offer
- Keeping you ahead of threats : Real Wireless experts not only have the experience and technical skills, they're constantly working in the field and keeping abreast of the evolving risks as the potential actors or threat vectors change.
- Honest and independent: We won't be advising you spend the annual IT budget on network security. But we'll be honest enough to tell you when it's inadequate to protect your organisation or your customers' data.
- Wireless technologists who understand risk: We help manage wireless businesses - the industry and the users. We help our clients to seize the business opportunities using wireless technologies, but part of that is staying aware and learning how to manage the cybersecurity risks.
Mark Keenan, CEng MIStructE MIET
Chief Executive Officer
Simon Fletcher, MEng MBA MIoD MIET
Chief Technology Officer
Oliver Bosshard, MSc MBA MIET
Chief Operating Officer