- Commercial properties need reliable connectivity to attract and retain tenants and companies, and to satisfy visitors and customers
- Robust and resilient communications infrastructure is essential but will depend on many factors unique to your building, location and purpose
- Your connectivity plans and decisions need to be cost-effective, fit-for-purpose and future-proofed
What we do
- Advise on all aspects of connectivity including technology choices and roadmap, deployment, regulatory requirements, and 5G options
- Work with you to develop a wireless strategy, explain the technical options, produce high level designs and write the specifications
- Provide support through the tender process, helping you choose and implement the best solution from a technical, practical and commercial point of view
Why we are different
- We are experienced working client-side overseeing projects from requirements gathering, planning and design reviews to inspecting installations
- Our expertise and experience mean we can make sure you get infrastructure that meets your requirements you need at a price that is fair
- We offer independent advice with no bias towards any technology, solution or provider
Connectivity is the new utility, is your commercial property ready?
If you are the owner or manager of a business park, apartment complex, shopping mall or stadium, you need reliable connectivity to attract and retain customers, visitors, tenants and companies. You also need to ensure support staff and emergency services stay connected.
From selecting the most appropriate infrastructure to future-proofing your investment our team can help you get connectivity right.
- Advice on all aspects of connectivity: From assessing the coverage and capacity needs of your building, to reviewing and highlighting legal and regulatory issues unique to your building and location, our team can advise on all elements to consider when planning your connectivity.
- Develop your wireless strategy: We will work directly with you to develop a wireless strategy that works for you and your building, as well as producing the designs and specifications you need. The advice we provide is independent, so you know that our advice on the technical options is free from bias towards any particular technology.
- Provide support through the tender process and beyond: We support you through the tender process, helping you choose the best solution from a technical, practical and commercial point of view. We work with you to oversee the project, including review of detail design, inspecting the installation and attending acceptance testing to ensure your requirements are met. We also offer in-life support ensuring your systems are monitored and maintained.
Mark Keenan, CEng MIStructE MIET
Chief Executive Officer
John Okas, BSc ACGI DMS
Chief Commercial Officer
Scott Kelton, MEng PRINCE2
Principal Consultant – Radio Networks
Dr. Hassan Osman, MSc PhD
Wireless Technology Consultant
Costa Tsourkas, BEng MSc MIET
Oliver Bosshard, MSc MBA MIET
Wireless Networks Expert
David Mack-Smith, MA
Business Case and Policy Expert
Elaine French, MRICS Dip Arch
Commercial Property Expert
Stuart Mitchell, BEng PhD MBA MIET
Techno-Economic & Business Strategy Expert
The path to true 5G and what it means for businesses
26 GHz – the opportunity for a fresh approach to licensing in higher frequencies
Better mobile services for your building
We’re back to talking HetNets
Wireless technology and commercial property: why should property developers care?