- Access to impartial, clear and unambiguous assessment and reporting from a trusted wireless experts
- Written and in-person statements suitable for courts of law
- Support from a leading experts known for their experience, deep technical knowledge and independence
What we do
- Analysis of intellectual property, claims and essentiality analysis and interference analysis and mitigation
- Business and technology due diligence for corporate and investor clients
- Management of wireless airspace to ensure compliance with policies
Why we are different
- We have an in-depth understanding of technology and the trade-offs it can involve
- We have real-world experience of multiple technology implementations
- We are trusted for our independence and depth and breadth of view
Expert witness and due diligence services in IP, contracts and more
Our insights have helped to assess valuations for company purchases, to validate and value IP, assess business plans, assess the claimed needs for spectrum in a multi-party negotiation, provide an independent technical model of the coverage and capacity needs of operators, assess an approach for a specialist network deployment, and much, much more.
- Expert reports: We can provide detailed professional reports suitable for courts of law, or be expert witnesses in court to present evidence in person on intellectual property issues.
- Knowledge and understanding: We have an understanding not just of market trends and the direction of the telecoms industry, but also of technical issues that may differentiate any two technologies and their value in a practical implementation.
- Experience working with the whole team: We have the experience and ability to work directly with an investor, or within a team including legal and business due diligence service providers.
Mark Keenan, CEng MIStructE MIET
Simon Fletcher, MEng MBA MIoD MIET
Chief Executive Officer
Oliver Bosshard, MSc MBA MIET
Wireless Networks Expert
The path to true 5G and what it means for businesses
26 GHz – the opportunity for a fresh approach to licensing in higher frequencies
Better mobile services for your building
Diversification, development and dialogue
mmWave can deliver 5G capacity as part of a well-regulated spectrum strategy
Rural broadband UK: opportunities lie in more openness in shared and local access spectrum licencing
Europe and Spectrum Sharing: Ambitions and plans are not keeping pace with progress in the US