- One provider managing connectivity across all the networks your business uses – instead of multiple operators duplicating equipment and bills
- Robust and resilient communications infrastructure uniquely suited to your building, location and purpose
- Service providers with similar but distinct technology and regulatory requirements
What we do
- We can evaluate the potential of neutral hosts for your business, providing you with an easy-to-understand introduction into what they can offer or how the market is evolving
- Take an in-depth look at your requirements and tell you how neutral hosts can benefit your business for the best price
- Help neutral hosts develop technical, policy and business case strategy
Why we are different
- We have been following the development of the neutral host from the very start – and in some cases we have been driving it
- We understand the technical, regulatory, economic and business issues underpinning neutral host and can explain them in plain English
- Every client has different needs. We don’t favour any one technology, solution or provider – just what is best for you.
One operator and one network – instead of many
The concept of a neutral host service provider is a relatively new proposition – but one that is being supported by a wide range of players in government and industry eager to guarantee superior coverage to businesses that need it. Put simply, neutral hosts provide a network-as-a-service, delivering often multi-operator connectivity to businesses and public spaces.
Neutral hosts have a key part to play in everything from the provision of private networks for enterprises, to delivering improved connectivity to commercial property and industry. They also have technology and regulatory requirements that are distinct from those of mobile operators.
- Advice on all aspects of connectivity: Neutral hosting may not be for you – or it may be the ideal solution to your coverage problems. We can look at your needs from every angle: technical, business, economic, legal and regulatory. We won’t recommend you go ahead without a clear idea of what you need.
- Knowledge of the market: Real Wireless already leverages its in-building wireless experience in stadiums, malls, industrial sites and other challenging environments to help shape the service portfolios of neutral hosts offering coverage-as-a-service offerings to specific markets. We can use that knowledge to help you.
- Supporting neutral host evolution We also work with some of the world's leading neutral hosts to develop technical, policy and business case strategy
Mark Keenan, CEng MIStructE MIET
Simon Fletcher, MEng MBA MIoD MIET
Chief Executive Officer
Oliver Bosshard, MSc MBA MIET
Wireless Networks Expert
The path to true 5G and what it means for businesses
26 GHz – the opportunity for a fresh approach to licensing in higher frequencies
Better mobile services for your building
SCWS 2022: Wireless connectivity for venues: getting the basics right
Real Wireless upgrades its COvET coverage platform to support mobile network deployment strategies
Wireless Communications in Africa
Efficient deployment of small cells
Managing the complexity of 5G in industry
Small Cells World Summit – an industry in transition